Chobani Gluten Free Black Cherry Coconut Loaf
Black cherry Chobani is my favourite…but strawberry is a pretty delicious runner up!
My absolute favourite Chobani yogurt is Black Cherry. I love the real cherry flavour that accompanies the thick tangy Greek yogurt; I also love the bits of black cherries that are swirled throughout. I wanted to create a recipe that incorporated the delicious sweet and tangy Black Cherry Chobani, so I came up with a gluten free Black Cherry Coconut Loaf. To me, coconut pairs well with pretty much any fruit, and it certainly did in this loaf. The recipe below is gluten free, however the gluten free all purpose flour can be substituted for all purpose wheat flour. This is an easy, straightforward recipe, and the result is dense and delicious. The loaf can be served as a dessert with the Chobani Vanilla Drizzle, as a breakfast loaf with a bit of butter or simply as an afternoon snack with a cup of tea. All in all, it is nothing but good!
You can read my guest post on the Chobani blog here.
GF Black Cherry Coconut Loaf
1/2 cup coconut flour
1.5 cup gluten free all purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1.5 tsp baking powder
1.5 tsp corn starch
1 cup sugar
1 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup milk
½ cup vegetable oil
1 cup Chobani Black Cherry Greek Yogurt
1 tbsp vanilla extract
Chobani Vanilla Drizzle
1 cup Chobani Plain Greek Yogurt
½ cup icing sugar
½ cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and flour a loaf pan.
3. In large bowl, combine all purpose flour, coconut flour, salt, baking powder, corn starch and sugar, stirring until combined.
4. Stir in shredded coconut.
5. In a medium sized bowl, combine milk, vegetable oil, eggs, Chobani yogurt and vanilla extract.
6. Stir dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir until all is combined; lumpy is okay.
7. Pour mixture into the greased and floured loaf pan.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 55-60 minutes, until golden brown and springy to the touch.
9. Let cool before slicing.
10. *Optional: Drizzle Chobani Vanilla Drizzle on top of sliced loaf.
Please follow and like us: